Grapes are generally available from mid-August to early October, depending on location and variety. Weather conditions also play a large role in determining when the vintage begins. Therefore we suggest that you contact growers well in advance to determine the availability of grapes. (contact Steve to be included on this list - email@example.com
- A. John Janos, Jr. - Phoenix, MD - 410-527-0726 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick-your-own wine grapes.
Royal Rabbit Vineyards - Roy Albin - Parkton, MD - 410-357-8967 email@example.com
- Already picked grapes - Cab Franc, Cab Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Chambourcin,
- Chancellor, Vignoles and other varieties.
First Fruits Orchard
- Peter Herrman - Denton, MD - 410-479-8454 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick your own Vitis Labrusca Mars and Vanessa.
- Westminster, MD - 410-751-0135 email@example.com
- Already picked/pick your own hybrid/native grapes.
Bellendene Vineyard - Robert Scott - Westminster, MD - 410-875-3379 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Already picked wine grapes including Pinot Noir, Cab Sauvigon, Cab Franc,
- Chambourcin, Lemberger, Chardonnay, Vidal, Seyval.
Eden Mill Vineyards - Ashley Mulloy - Woodbine, MD - 443-398-5718 email@example.com
- Already picked grapes - Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay and Cabernet Franc.
Galloping Goose Vineyards - Diane Hale - Hampstead, MD - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Varieties are Cab Sauvigon, Cab Franc, Chardonnay, Seyval, Vidal, Chambourcin. Delivered in 30lb lugs or 1/4 ton bins within 28 miles radius.
Chuck Mewshaw - Manchester, MD - 410-206-6461 - email@example.com
- Over 20 award winning popular & unique Vinifera, Hybrid varieties already picked. Call early for best selections.
Steve Rincavage - Westminster, MD - 410-871-1109 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick your own Chambourcin, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc.
John S. Neild, Jr.
- Cambridge, MD - 410-228-6175 email@example.com
- Pick your own and already-picked hybrid wine grapes and table grapes.
Kevin & Teresa Mooney
- Forest Hill, MD - 433-271-2598 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Already-picked hybrid grapes.
- Betterton, MD email@example.com
- Already-picked and pick your own Petit Verdot.
QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY
- Mark Cascia - Stevensville, MD - 410-604-2127 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Already-picked and pick-your-own vinifera grapes.
Dogwood Farms - Dawn Willey - Chestertown, MD - 302-521-5212 email@example.com
Already picked/pick your own vinifera and hybrid grapes.
ST MARY'S COUNTY
St. Michaels Manor Vineyard
- Joe Dick - St. Mary's City, MD - 301-872-4025
- Already-picked hybrid grapes.
- Easton, MD - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cabernet Franc.
J Dawson Ahalt
- Brownsville, MD - 301-695-2640 email@example.com
- Pick your own wine vinifera and hybrid grapes.
- VINEYARDS IN ADJACENT STATES -
YORK COUNTY, PA
- Donald Gauntner - Seven Valleys, PA - 717-235-2532 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Already-picked wine grapes.
Naylor Wine Cellars - Richard Naylor - Stewertstown, PA - 717-993-2431 email@example.com
- Pick your own native and hybrid table grapes.
Rolling Hills Farm
- Anne and Henry Kopple - near Petersburg, W VA - 304-749-8133 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chambourcin grapes.