The Maryland Grape Growers Association is proud of the impact we have had on the winegrowing industry in Maryland, and we are excited to be able to share exclusive knowledge with our members as we continue to grow as an association. To continue receiving current member benefits from us after April 22, 2022 (or your most recent renewal date), you’ll need to update your account. Read below for quick and easy steps on how to update your membership and continue to take advantage of all we have to offer. Alternatively, see below for a step-by-step video guide you can follow along with.
- Login to your account on the website (upper right corner).
- On your Membership Dashboard, select the Membership tab next to the Profile tab.
- Once selected, it will take you to a window where you can see your membership status, expiration/renewal date, and actions you can take. Underneath actions, there are two options: Update payment method, and upgrade or change your membership. Make sure you select “upgrade or change your membership”, as selecting “update payment method” will only store your credit card information, and will not upgrade your membership.
- Upon selecting “upgrade or change your membership”, you will then need to select “winery or vineyard”.
- Once selected, it will take you to a window where you will be prompted to enter in your credit card information and address.
- After you have entered in all of the necessary information, just click the “register” button at the bottom of the page, and you’re all set! Should you need to change/update any information, all you have to do is go back to your member dashboard, and select “profile”.
Congratulations on solidifying your membership with us at Maryland Grape Growers Association! We hope you enjoy your benefits, and want to thank you for choosing to be a member with us.