Benefits of MGGA Membership
- Exclusive access to content and resources, such as Grape Purchasing Contracts.
- A subscription to The Maryland Grapevine. This quarterly publication features articles written by local and nationally known experts in viticulture and enology. It’s an excellent source of information for both part-time and commercial growers alike. Additionally, you’l have access to PDF versions of all Grapevine issues since 1999.
- Participation in our Cooperative Pesticide Purchase Program. This program allows MGGA members to pool their resources in purchasing pesticides for their vineyards. The cost savings realized from this cooperative effort provides substantial savings to our member growers.
- Online vineyard weather monitoring and Disease Alerts via our network of Weather Stations.
- The opportunity to influence association decisions and statewide industry regulations.